- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
Aries: Impulsive war-like tactics, aka, doing whatever horrible things come to mind and doing it immediately.
Taurus: Slow and thought-out torture.
Gemini: Sadistic abuse from all 10,000 of their personalities at once.
Cancer: Emotionally-charged abuse without boundaries. If they care about you, they will do it so that you won’t develop into something major and leave them. If they don’t care about you, it’s simply to make you feel bad.
Leo: Turning everyone against you.
Virgo: If they don’t care about you, they will destroy everything useful and important in your life. If they do care about you, they’ll give you the silent treatment.
Scorpio: Everything that all of the other signs would do combined.
Sagittarius: Blindly sadistic acts which they mistake for fun.
Capricorn: Poisoning and using your soul without you realizing it, and then trampling on it once you are no longer needed.
Aquarius: Treating you like you are not a human in the coldness manner possible.
Pisces: Doing anything under the sun, because they are delusional and would genuinely believe that they would never do such a thing.
I have an urge to do a winged!Kuga thing… I think she’d have wings similar to this. Russet colored, you know?
Q:*kisses you* You've caught the kissing disease. Now you've gotta pass it on to the next ten people on your dash.
Please go sign. ;A;
It takes only a few minutes…
No guys really. SIGN THIS PETITION!! This could end roleplaying, fanfictions, fanart, game reviews, you name it! THIS COULD SHUT DOWN TUMBLR!
The petition is found RIGHT HERE
<|— Independent E. Aster Bunnymund blog —|>
"Ｙｏｕ ｄｏｎ＇ｔ ｗａｎｎａ ｒａｃｅ ａ ｒａｂｂｉｔ， ｍａｔｅ"
- A blog for E. Aster Bunnymund
- Trigger free but may contain NSFW (sexual content and (sometimes) blood)
- Open to any fandom, crossovers and crack RPers
- OC friendly
- Feel free to talk to me whenever you want
Surnames Master Post.
Surnames are just as important as given names. So, I compiled a list of the websites I use to find my surnames.
- English Surnames
- Dutch Surnames
- Spanish Surnames
- Scottish Surnames
- German Surnames
- Italian Surnames
- Irish Surnames
- French Surnames
- Scandinavian Surnames
- Welsh Surnames
- Jewish Surnames
- Surnames By Ethnicity
- Most Common Surnames in the USA
- Most Common Surnames in Great Britan
- Most Common Surnames in Asia
SMS (Messaging) - Open Rp
Little Kitten: Oy… Damn game… Go play Skyrim or Need for Speed or something. I don’t know.
Black Mamba: I’m not playing those games. Besides. It doesn’t scare me like it does Amber .
Little Kitten: I don’t understand the obsession with the game… >.>
TheSOPA (Stop Online Privacy Act) bill has resurfaced and is once again trying to be passed.
The link attached will take you to a petition. Unless this petition reaches 100,000signatures by next week, this will happen:
- All websites containing media that refers to or is owned by a company that hasn’t given its permission for the media to be displayed can and will be shut down. This means sites such as Tumblr, Wattpad, Pinterist, fanfiction.com.
- People who post such media can and will be fined, with a maximum sentence of five years in prison. This includes, but is not limited to, people who own/post the following: fanfiction, fan art, roleplay blogs, fan blogs/accounts and movie streaming sites.
"The legislation would allow copyright holders and the Justice Department to seek court orders against websites associated with copyright infringement. SOPA, the House version, applies to both domestic and foreign websites, while PIPA targets foreign websites. If that court order is granted, the entire website would be taken down. Internet users who typed in the site’s URL address would receive an error message, and for all appearances, the site would never have existed. Importantly, the court does not need to hear a defense from the actual website before issuing its ruling. The entire website can be condemned without a trial or even a traditional court hearing."
This is not a joke.
This is real.
We need 100,000 signatures by next week. Make one of them yours, or all these things that make you happy will disappear.
MOVE IT PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
WE GOT A WEEK TO SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN
WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE, AND WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!
GO MY FRIENDS! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
//I would like to know some more information before just blindly signing this…